Our Nursery Practitioners

We go to great lengths to recruit motivated and professional staff as they are the key to your child’s progress and development. We invest in our staff’s personal development to ensure they receive ongoing training and update their skills. We also have stringent procedures in place for recruiting staff.

Ofsted guidelines state a minimum of 50% of staff should be qualified, we exceed this and aim to employ up to 80% of staff qualified to NVQ Level 3 or above, with the remaining 20% either trainees (working towards their NVQ Level 3) or unqualified staff who have a wealth of experience looking after children. We are extremely fortunate to enjoy low staff turnover at nursery and have a well-established team – some team members have been here since the nursery opened. 


All our staff are trained to be a keyperson for a number of children and go to great lengths to build a strong parent partnership to ensure each child is happy at nursery. Keyworkers complete your child’s Online Learning Journey. 

“Staff are proactive and dedicated to their professional development……staff have a superb knowledge of the children in their care”.

-Ofsted Report 2020